d + 65 6532-2322
Daniel started his career as a police officer within the Singapore Police Force at the four Police Divisional Headquarters .
After leaving the Force, Daniel had a stint in the Republic of China, Hong Kong and the People's Republic of China andinter alia, was one of the pioneers in setting up a factory in Shenzhen.
Daniel completed his Bachelor of Laws in 1995 and completed his English Bar examination thereafter. He was called to the Middle Temple, as a Barrister-at-law in 1997. Daniel was admitted to the Singapore Bar in 1999 after completing his pupillage with his pupil master, the late Mr H E Cashin.
Daniel has since worked at several reputable law firms and represents numerous clients across a wide spectrum of civil, criminal and family cases.
Daniel is a member of the Criminal Legal Aid Scheme, Law Society of Singapore . He takes on a variety of cases ranging from criminal, medico-legal and civil matters.
Daniel speaks fluent Mandarin, Teochew, Hokkien, Cantonese and some Bahasa Indonesia.
Some of Daniel’s notable cases are:-
* Gobinathan Devathasan v Singapore Medical Council  2 SLR 926
* Low Chai Ling v Singapore Medical Council  1 SLR 83
* Shorvon Simon v Singapore Medical Council  1 SLR(R) 182
* Hennedige Oliver v Singapore Dental Council  1 SLR(R) 556
• University of London (Hons)
• Advocate & Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore
• Barrister-at-law (Middle Temple)
• Civil Litigation
• Criminal Litigation
• Corporate & Advisory
• Family Law